SOCAR Azerikimya Project
On the basis of a Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan of April 2, 2010 “Concerning Improvements in the Petrochemical Industry’s Management System”, the “Azerikimya” State-Owned Company was transferred to SOCAR.
The main purpose of constructing this facility is to ensure the maximum level of cleanliness of water discharged into the Caspian Sea and use of treated water for irrigation. As a result of the reconstruction work, production capacity of propylene and ethylene will be increased.
SOCAR Azerikimya Production Union – Republic of Azerbaijan
Unipetrol is the leading refinery and petrochemical group in the Czech Republic and a major player in Central and Eastern Europe; since 2005 it has been part of Central Europe’s largest refining and petrochemical group, PKN ORLEN.
We strive to ensure long-term and permanent value growth for our shareholders. We want to achieve this by focusing on three strategic business segments:
- Crude oil refining and wholesale.
- Petrochemical production and sales.
- Retail distribution of motor fuels.
- 3 refineries with a total annual capacity of 5.5 million tonnes and integrated petrochemical plant.
- More than 330 filling stations
- About 4,000 employees
- Part of the PKN ORLEN Group since 2005
Unipetrol Group – Czech Republic